Want to work at Civil House?
We're excited to help grow the coffee culture in this lovely city of Kalamazoo.
A big part of how we do that is by finding the right people to join the CH team. While having a deep knowledge of the coffee industry and processes will certainly not hurt your chances (duh), it's not necessarily a requirement.
So if a knowledge of coffee isn't required, what is?
Well we're glad you asked. :)
- A love for people - Do you like people? We hope so, cause we'd love to connect with all the other wonderful humans in the world (including you!)
- A desire to grow - Do you like to dive into learning new things? Do you like to share your findings with others?
- Humility - We're all people, we've got strengths and we've got flaws. Confidence & humility for us is a winning combo.
- Personal accountability - Do you take ownership of the work you're doing?
Here's what we offer:
- An opportunity to grow your coffee and communication skills
- An opportunity to connect with many wonderful humans in Kalamazoo and the Rhino fam.
- An opportunity to develop your leadership skills and interact with people who care for you as a human.
- Literally nothing else.. oh, and money.